Catapults.

 I've been a fan of catapults since I first played Age Of Empires 2. Here is a picture of a model trebuchet I purchased. 


I made a few catapults and giant sling shots with my mate.

The biggest catapult I made was a big rubber O ring meant for sealing storm drain pipes slung up along a set of monkey bars, with the in between bars working as a backfire arrester. I didn't record the amount of hangtime those golf balls got, but it was a good few seconds. It was a good thing no-one got their brain smashed in.

One time we were using a rope made of elastic band, and he wasn't ready when I yanked him backwards so when he released the slingshot it came back at him. He got a black eye from being hit in the face with a passion fruit.

Good times, Boston

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maths Game.

Diablo II Hell Bovine Figurines

Artificial Sweeteners.