Arduino

 A microcontroller is a little computer chip that can be found in devices such as tv remotes and washing machines, forming the brain of the device.

My sister bought me a microcontroller development board called an Arduino. Arduinos are good because there are several modules you can plug in to the board and all the hard work is done for you because they have the application programming interface (api) tied down and you don't have to trawl through the documentation to write your own drivers. 

The kit I was given came with a bunch of modules and a book of tutorial activities. I have been gradually working through these activities. I just build the electronic circuit indicated, plug it in to the Arduino, type up the code on my computer and upload it to the device and run the thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maths Game.

Diablo II Hell Bovine Figurines

Artificial Sweeteners.