Original Art

 Here is where I will post artwork that is 100% my own intellectual property:


I've always been fascinated with things that glow in the dark, such as Christmas tree lights. In the past I've painted a starry night like this. Below are some designs I've made with glowing butterflies.





Mr fox is an interesting character from my past. I still use this kind of art style for characters in the game I'm making.

No photo description available. 


All for now, Boston

Update 20 / 6 / 2022

Here are some things I made at pottery with mum:





Broken Mushroom:


Update 05/07/2022:

I made a mould of my clay tortoise and made a plaster copy:

Update 08/05/2022:

I carved out the bottom mould so that the head will stop getting stuck in there and breaking off. Now I don't have enough liquid silicone to make a new top mould...

Update 27/03/2024

It's been a long time since I posted an update.

Here are some photos of my experiment with using a vacuum chamber to suck the air out of a mold and then have that space being replaced with epoxy:





Results:


Here are some nice tortoises:



Other pottery:


I made the love hearts into a mold for wax or chocolate:


All good. Boston.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maths Game.

Diablo II Hell Bovine Figurines

Artificial Sweeteners.